This 3,003-yard, 9-hole, par-36 public links stands on land that was once a family farm with berry patches, fi elds of grass, and farm animals. Opened in 1964 as a par-34, changes have been made
over the years to add more yardage and two strokes. The fairways are generally wide; but a stream, beautiful hillsides, and canyons provide the necessary challenge. No. 5 is located on a high plateau that overlooks the rest of the course and the surrounding countryside. Views of Mt. St. Helens and Mt. Hood can bee seen on clear days.
Springwater Golf Course
25230 South Wallens Road
Estacada, OR 97023
Please Call for a Tee Time
Includes shipping & handling
Directions to Springwater Golf Course
4 miles south of Estacada on Highway 211, turn right on South Wallens Rd (West), go a mile.
Terms & Conditions
1. This package may be used by any bearer (any person).
2. Power cart rental required to redeem free green fees.
3. This offer is not valid with, nor may it be combined with, any other offers, specials, or promotions.
4. Sales agent is not authorized to offer any services, terms, or conditions not expressly offered in this promotion. No exceptions.
5. Alcoholic beverages are not part of this promotion.
6. The offers and promotions presented on this certificate are those of Springwater Golf Course and not of Raise The Bar Promotions, LLC. Raise The Bar Promotions, LLC, specifically denies and disclaims any and all liability for damages, losses or expenses which may arise or be in consequence of Springwater Golf Course failing to fulfill obligations within this package, regardless of the cause for such failure.
7. Limit of two free services per day.
8. Refund Policy – If you are not satisfied for ANY reason, simply return the certificate to the address below for a full refund of the unused portion within fourteen days of the
|A portion of the proceeds benefit:|