Designed by Bunny Mason, Skamania Lodge Golf Course opened to the public on July 4, 1993. Overlooking the spectacular Columbia River and surrounding cliffs, this Washington State golf course has proven to be an enticing challenge to even the most experienced player.
Our challenging 18-hole, par-70 golf course is beautifully tucked into the resort’s 175 wooded acres. The golf facility features a driving range, practice bunker, chipping and putting greens. Enjoy breathtaking views with light fare dining at our seasonal outdoor restaurant, the Greenside Grille. The approximate 300-foot elevation of the resort lends itself to mild year-round temperatures.
Skamania Golf Course
1131 SW Skamania Lodge Way
Stevenson, WA 98648
Please Call for a Tee Time
Pro Shop: 509-427-2540
Includes shipping & handling
Directions From the Portland International Airport
Leave airport via I-205 South.
Exit to Interstate 84 East (toward The Dalles).
Continue east on I-84 until the Cascade Locks/Bridge of the Gods/Stevenson exit #44.
Take the Bridge of the Gods across the Columbia River (toll bridge), and then turn east (right) on Highway 14.
Immediately after entering Stevenson city limits (approx. 1½ miles), turn left onto Rock Creek Drive.
Travel a short distance before turning left onto Skamania Lodge Way.
Terms & Conditions
1. This package may be used by any bearer (any person).
2. If cart desired, please request in advance.
3. This offer is not valid with, nor may it be combined with, any other offers, specials, or promotions.
4. Sales agent is not authorized to offer any services, terms, or conditions not expressly offered in this promotion. No exceptions.
5. Alcoholic beverages are not part of this promotion.
6. The offers and promotions presented on this certificate are those of Skamania Lodge Golf Course and not of Raise The Bar, LLC. Raise The Bar, LLC, specifically denies and disclaims any and all liability for damages, losses or expenses which may arise or be in consequence of Skamania Lodge Golf Course failing to fulfill obligations within this package, regardless of the cause for such failure.
7. Refund Policy – If you are not satisfied for ANY reason, simply return the certificate to the address below for a full refund of the unused portion within
fourteen days of the purchase date.
|A portion of the proceeds benefit:|